GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-16

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Diamond drilling is a great way of understanding structure, oriented core allows the geologists to take measurements of not just the veins/breccia walls, but also the foliation, bedding, contacts with intrusions, alteration contacts. There is a wealth of information that can be gleaned from it so it's always a good idea. It looks as though they are using the diamond drilling to test deeper extension below the Northern Pit. Personally I would be also diamond drilling down plunge on the main zone or twinning a good rc hole to collect structural data. I feel they are just doing it as diamond has a better 'reach' to penetrate deeper. To be fair though, structure is often best exemplified on the edges of the system, so a limb of a fold will tell a better story than an hinge. In the hinge things can get messy with shearing but also lots of dilation leading to heaps of veining on all sorts of orientations which can cloud the picture a bit. So i think it will produce good data which could be applied to future targeting One theme i see here is that over time there is appearing to be a more defined plunging higher grade ore shoot. The 1m assays are generally producing higher grade results than the 4m composites which for me is to be expected, as with these structurally controlled deposits there is always a degree of heterogeneity. So i think it is probable that we will see higher grades in the 1m assays announcement from the mineralised intercepts defined in the 4m composites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 213259 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.