BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Oh I see, don't think that will make any difference at all...

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Oh I see, don't think that will make any difference at all though, Games like that are for the kids. What's going on here is sales with such small volumes shows a seller is just trying to get out as best they can and I have been happy to buy. Patience is always the key when entering the development cycle. To many people want a quick buck and some just need the cash, that's all that has been going on here, it also doesn't help with top 20 holding 70% as that doesn't leave a lot left in market to trade, hence wild swings to the down side if someone wants out, this is not a stock you want to be on for trading, it is however a great investment stock .. for example 47m mc minus 19m cash is only $28m .. @2.4m oz gold for $28m thats less than $10 ingroud value. You dont need to be that smart to know thats f*ING cheep for a gold play with a mineable resources size especially gold in any bloody country. I would suggest that those that bought at higher prices stop looking at daily sp movements and consider this an investment like Dundee corporation. Remember WB two investment rules. 1 Dont loose money and 2. Remember the first rule. For those that want a quick buck, small equity stocks can also shoot high quickly too, maybe with some drilling news next year, but to be fair brv is still two years away from its true potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.