RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-93

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Maybe a 5 bagger down track, no doubt, but I stand until royalties get sorted, more gold produced and antimony in production I'm happy to wait.

And just for the info...im sure somewhere down the track BL said it was going to be $1 last Xmas or there about. Then there was the thread of "release the Kraken!!!" price at time 28.5c around a year ago. Price as I type this 20.5c

We can all make calls, but the market will do what it does, no one can predict.

Im not a down ramper as i get the vibe by your post (as i believe RVR is a good investment but not right now for me) Im just some one saying what I think, involving myself in the thread/topic. Ironically as soon as anyone say's something against the trend you get knocked back, put down. mmm if not mistaken this is a forum right where discussion is the main ingredient.

And as for "good luck getting back in"

not sure on that one as a press of a button i can get back in when want, might not be at these prices but it will be when im more comfortable with how RVR stand and going forward.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.