OBM 4.23% 37.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

I don't think they could anyway. If they started selling there...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    I don't think they could anyway. If they started selling there would be a stampede out the door. I exited the balance of my holding today. I'm concerned at the lack of news flow regarding the 'new' production targets (and in turn the increase in unit costs). It feels like they're still having trouble with plant & mining reconciliations & are keeping quiet hoping to turn it around. The Australian $ gold price isn't problematic- it's operations. Considering the cash burn & the falling unit price, I'm not sure if they can rattle the tin & if they can at what price? It's become a potential issue of solvency at worst going forward & at best massive dilution in the event of a raise.

It's been a lesson for me (again & for the last time)....in chasing high risk/high reward high cost operations, there's no safety net when things don't go to plan & here, operationally it hasn't done so since they've started processing ore.

I'm out as of today, because of the information vacuum I'm assuming the worst. Hopeful for a turnaround for those still invested.
    Last edited by BerserkWarrior: 09/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.015(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $686.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 38.0¢ 35.5¢ $1.241M 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11698 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 35224 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.