ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Yes im down a lot of money, not chump change a decent amount. I...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Yes im down a lot of money, not chump change a decent amount. I am confident they will find a trap withthin this plume somewhere so I won't be trading out down at these levels until I have a geological reason to. Whilst the ore body is deep, intervals are smaller and its been relatively lower grade Nickel in recent holes I do understand the geological model and its still in play however is imo in my brain starting to fadee. Given the proximity and modelled relationship to the car Boyd mine they should be able to find higher grade zones of pentladite which should have little pyhrotite. Drilling updates are few and far in between and generally speaking if you are drilling and have a model each hole should be presenting data, this data good or bad needs to be presented to market to give shareholders the opportunity to make educated decisions.

I'd suggest some new schools of thought should start to be tested within the geological model to find these higher grade zones of Nickel. People can't rely on past history and success, geology is fickle for better words, sometimes what you expect to find you don't even with all geochem, geophysical evidence to suggest it should exist. So we can't get too caught up on the success consultants, employees, stakeholders may have had in the past and they can't get too caught up in it either because this often hinders discovery in exploration. Models need to be adjusted and ideation should be taking place. I'm not suggesting this isn't happening I'm merely suggesting they may need to sharpen the pen if they are not already to find the Nickel zones.

I will sell on volume where appropriate, whilst I'm not in a rush to sell even though quite the loss, I will will use any decent volume to start trading out. Why, mainly because I am disgruntled with management rather than the geology setting.
    Last edited by pustayo: 08/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $501 100.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6587694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.