ALC 0.00% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-11

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    Evening All

Christmas has kicked in for me and with kids on school holidays its been nice not being glued to the screens, even nicer to see this announcement through today. Not surprising, I actually emailed the company this week and raised that with JP Morgan increasing there holding so much that surely either Aust Super needs to do a change in substantial holding or there has to be another entity which should be lodging an initial substantial holder notice - It isn't up to Alcidion to do this however they are generally across this and keep their major shareholders informed. My response was delayed which isn't like ALC and coincidently the announcement came through around the same time. Aust super have been slowly accumulating and then took a good chunk of the raise, I believe (purely speculation) JP Morgan or another entity has been accumulating over the last month or two on behalf of Aust Super and then transferred it to to them to avoid them continually having to lodge change in holdings or raise awareness they are increasing their holdings and this was done at the same time as the placement shares and then the form was lodged.

This is a great sign and I think everyone would agree that if they hadn't taken part it would have been a concern. Its reassuring to know this many shares are locked away with Aust Super

December hasn't been what I hoped for but I think we will look back fondly on what has transpired when the larger reoccurring contracts can be secured now we have more to offer clients and more importantly we can supply what the clients have requested and need. The raise was unexpected and no one was happy about it, there was some great discussions in what is always a really good forum on HC, @madamswer offered some great insight which was alternate to mine and quite a few others but its really important that this takes place so we can all look at events from a different point of view. I put my hand up that I'm in the ALC fan club however Ive also learnt to openly look at other peoples opinions, I believe Madamswers posts were just as important as @composer whose insight and detail is second to none - to both of your thanks for your input it helps balance out and provides a lot of knowledge. @madamswer despite our views not entirely aligning I genuinely thank you for your posts, over the years people like yourself have offered opinions on other stocks but I was to green and had rose coloured glasses on and it cost me dearly. The raise is done and dusted and cannot be changed and moving forward we now judge Kate and the team on their performance and we can see if in fact this was the correct decision or not.

Moving on we look to what is an unstable world but whatever world we live in the hospital systems and the armed forces (defence contract) will always have money allocated and this reinforces where ALC can be a safer option. Ive moved money out of small mining stock where I was hoping for a big win which I have realised has little to no chance of happening and moved it into ALC. I wont take up my allocation in the SPP as I bought 4x that when it dropped down to 25cents last week and saved myself the paperwork and hassle.

Earlier this year I nearly sold 50% of my holding and here I am putting a lot more in, the reason for selling was due to attempt in the dark world of day trading and losing over $100k, it then began to cloud my judgement on long term holdings but after stepping back from the market for a couple of months I came back with a clear mind and looked at ALC and why I invested and nothing has changed for me to sell infact things have opened up to make me put more in. Kate has always delivered a clear message, a plan which they have set out and importantly signed contracts to great continual reoccurring revenue. When the messages become clouded, when the revenue drops off then I to will drop off, but on this I should also point out that in the last couple of webinars Kate has said that shareholders should look forward to new contracts and renewals of contracts, most on here expected this before the year end and the announcements and contracts this year have been very quite so Kate needs to be accountable for the messages she delivers and I hope that early next year in what is generally a strong quarter she delivers on this.

Well that is my take of things, I wish everyone a great Christmas and new year and thank everyone again for their input.

This really may be just the start of a wonderful journey as things being to line up for Alcidion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.2¢ 7.2¢ $431.2K 5.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118901 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 133240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.