HIO 3.70% 2.6¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-7

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    That was me, I couldn't help myself.

Finally hearing the common sense and facts of the deal being heard.

Some comments have been clearly misleading and deceptive, simple as that.

This is a great deal and sets the standard for any future financing. HIO management have done their due diligence so I'm not distracted one bit with the noise.

In simple terms the last Cap raise for HIO back in July was for 35M. Incurred fees of $1,078,000 and $110,000 legal fees.
    Shares were at 86.5% to the 20 day VWAP
    We all know what Regal did with the shares they obtained and still are ( just confirmed)
    They have solely been attributable for these pumps and dumps.
    On the positive side they would have helped us get to a 15 cent Capital raise and the 24M they just off loaded have been picked up by parties either entering or growing.

We now have funding of 200M for whenever and whatever reason. Proportionately, this deal is better than the CAP raise previously with the added flexibility it is as simple as that. The money won't be drawn anytime soon, when they do it will be a multiples of the current share price, hence less dilution. If we aren’t at multiples, we are no worse off than at the last raise, but thankfully with no Regal, and again on our instigation. Bryan is a clever man. Our new financier couldn't manipulate anymore than Regal.

I am extremely confident that we will be way above todays market cap. The facts are the facts, we have a world class asset here as mentioned many many times ( Thanks Tran and co)

Lastly, I am in the Green with a Green explorer, oh and yeah Daz has nothing for all his efforts. I can't believe his last post at 11.47pm and his first at 7.00am have amounted to Zero. I asked him to stop yesterday at 16 posts, he just can't help himself to have the last say, he clocked up his 50 today, I'm starting to think he is planning to make his hundred before a ball is bowled on boxing day, lol. Hopefully he hits his own wicket well before then, like poor old Butler.

Merry Christmas all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $26.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $29.52K 1.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 734440 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 208171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.