PYC 4.17% 12.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-34

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi@Linsanity,
    some of my reasoning for topping up are the following factors:

A) a paragraph in the recent website update reads:
    ""We have identified other CPPs with differentiated distribution systemically, demonstrating meaningful delivery of PMOs to critical organs such as the HEART. Importantly this highly effective CPPs show a safe systemic delivery profile, overcoming a major challenge in the clinical development of systemically administered CPPs to date.""

I hadnt seen heart specifically mentioned previously, and your cholestrol/statins link ties in with this.

B) PYC are only just scratching the surface of a massive amount of potential targets:
    "It is estimated that out of the ~20,000 human proteins, only ~3,000 are druggable. As of 2017, approved drugs targeted only 667 human proteins. This not only indicates that more drugs can be developed to reach the 3,000 druggable targets, but also highlights that the vast majority of the 20,000 human proteins remain undruggable. To tap into this unexplored potential, we need to look beyond small-molecule drugs."

C) Imminent release of CNS target.

D) 2022 will see IND submissions with FDA, and human trials commencing.

E) Chairman's address stated that they are open to working with others for use of proprietary CPP's for delivery of drugs that arent within óur stable.' he goes on to say... ""Discussions will continue to progress with parties who show interest in this technology." so obviously discussions are existing and happening!
    (The potential for collaboration revenues is massive imho!)
    "However, it is important to remember that the drug delivery platform has the potential for a much wider range of applications.
    Some of these are being studied inhouse such as the Central Nervous System and the kidney. There is also considerable opportunity for PYC to work with other organisations that have developed drugs which could benefit from this delivery technology."

F) Chairman himself purchased shares at .13c which to me puts a shelf underpinning a low point!

I simply believe that even though the SP has been in gradual decline, there has been sooooo much happening in the background that has de-risked our investment in PYC. Yes its still early days, and there's many boxes to be ticked off on the journey, but progress & validation is happening, and the SP hasnt kept pace. i.e. BUY IMHO. (NOT advice!- just my opinion!)

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $583.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $207.8K 1.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2762171 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 441669 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.