SCL 1.10% 46.0¢ schrole group ltd

Iv been going through Toronga's investments over the last few...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Iv been going through Toronga's investments over the last few years, as well as the directors disclosed personal investments and they have a 79% profit average on there investments. Mostly new and smaller Cap tech sector investments too. Lets hope with their 13.42% ownership of SCL they are helping to board out with connections to other big fish to help raise the stock price, lower costs and increase profit. I don't think they would willingly risk roughly 2.8 Million dollars of capital invested on a losing stock willingly.

I am Super Bullish on this stock this year, i don't know about ATH of 0.04c, but I can definitely see a return to the 0.025c area we previously where hovering at, pre covid. Especially with all the recent bullish news of new revenue streams, stock heads report on nearing cash flow positive and a couple quarterly reports in a row with natural growth figures showing, as well as above expectation returns.

I eagerly await the quarterly report and Annual report on the 30th of April. If its half as good as SCL are hinting at with the investor presentation and recent reports, we should see some price action around that time.

I'm open to hearing your opinions, good or bad. Anyone else have any other info not known?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $87.25K 190.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 812772 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 199100 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.