EX1 0.00% 1.1¢ exopharm limited

Just to clear a couple of things up.Seems to be a lot of non...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Just to clear a couple of things up.

Seems to be a lot of non holders post here . As is their perfect right. In fact some of the posts have been quite illuminating.

As far as Chris B. is concerned some holders have spoken to him and the reasons put up for his departure here are completely false. It's a private matter which has been respected. Both he and his partner are bullish on exosomes and Leap technology in particular. I suppose that won't stop others making things up to suit their own narrative ,but whatever.

As far as Dixon goes to undertake a character assassination on the basis of one phone call is a bit rich. I've spoken and met with him many times . He's passionate about this company and its future. I've always found him interesting, well researched, obviously an intelligent clear thinker, focused, fairly straight if you like.

It's an exciting time for the company and tough as well. The majority of bios have been smashed . People have lost patience with EX1.It hasn't delivered what the market wants in the time it wants it. Personally I have every confidence that it will come. I've got no idea when or how but the people involved with this company are very high quality imo and well across what is happening in the world of exosomes.

When the SP is struggling every bearish scenario has resonance. I'm happy for anyone to believe what they like . To sell if they like .To criticise the company if they like. But just wanted to set the record straight on falsehoods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EX1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.