IDT 0.00% 10.3¢ idt australia limited

Yes I feel a bit conflicted about it but my feeling is that the...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Yes I feel a bit conflicted about it but my feeling is that the upcoming MMI Translation stream grant is their last chance to get a finger in the mRNA pie. If they miss out on that I’m concerned of a major further drop which would essentially make me a bag holder for maybe a long time. They’ve said they want to become an ‘mRNA centre of excellence’, but I just can’t see evidence of that happening. Again, I hope I’m wrong for the rest of holders and perhaps they could get a grant to kick things along. The grant announcements may have been delayed until after the election also so I see more drops before then. Then again, it could be announced tomorrow.

IDT was my equal biggest holding and it went down pretty much exactly equivalent to the amount my other equal biggest holding went up. So I sold both today and will start again! I just see bigger opportunities in other areas now, post-Covid and in an interesting inflationary environment. Anyway, just my thoughts. Felt I needed to post here to begin the grieving process haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6353 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 163622 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.