RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I can hardly believe the Stressors and whingers on here who...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I can hardly believe the Stressors and whingers on here who think they could do a better job than Mel. If He were to resign, can you imagine where the share price would go? And how about some of you (you know who you are) Post your achievements over the last five - seven years. Not sure why Whisky bothers to tell you all how it is -day after day. and not sure why I.m bothering with this post. If you go on the rvr website and look back and read some of the announcements over the last five years, you must see that they have worked their arses off to get where the co is today, As Whisky told you a month ago, this is a co that picks up "dead in the water" operations and turns them around to make money. These are my picks of five years worth of announcements, Go do some reading or FecktheFeck off. Have a read....
    First Zinc Concentrate Deliveries from Thalanga 2017High Grade Zinc Results from Waterloo Drilling "High-grade zinc intersections continue at Liontown EastRed River Secures Copper Off-take Agreement with GlencoreHigh Grade Zinc Results From West 45 Extension DrillingRVR hits high-grade gold, copper and zinc in the gap at LTRed River Consolidates Holding in Mt Windsor BeltRed River awards mining contract for Far West mine 2018First Shipment of Zinc Concentrate from Thalanga "Liontown East continues to deliver high grade zinc resultsHillgrove Sampling Results Highlight Gold Potential 2019High Grade Gold at Curry's BlockRed River hits high-grade gold and silver at ThalangaRed River Debt Free 2020RVR defines extensive high-grade silver-indium at OrientRed River Commences Production at Hillgrove Gold OperationRVR Hits High Grade and Broad Gold Intervals at Hillgrove 2021RVR secures offtake deal with Glencore for Hillgrove gold "Red River hits outstanding high-grade intercepts at LiontownRVR hits 86m @ 2.3% Zn Eq from surface at CougartownRVR hits more high grade gold and antimony at HillgroveRVR hits 2m @ 38.2 g/t Au & 2.1% Sb at Hillgrove Gold Mine... Put your cash in a bank, and yes that is DYORadvise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.