ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4614
    As long as your dealing with third parties , mining crews, lawyers , consultants, institutions, confidential talks to name but a few , then a lot of people know more than you and I do and that's down to relying on them sticking to the terms regarding confidentiality. Most will but they are humans...

That aside the shareprice is largely reflecting a general bear market, a softening in our commodities, lack of material news ( you can't just create that) , traders taking advantage of low volumes and uncertainty and so on IMO , not a lot of fun but its what markets do.

Don't worry I'm just as keen as anyone to get news around permits, assays, a mining contractor and a start up of Hillgrove.

The current target is a start of mining at Hillgrove early 3rd quarter , so basically around the end of July, I just stick with that untill its proved otherwise, its not is if you can do much more, delays are common in the sector at the moment and have been for some time...

If you don't believe Mel and his team are trying hard enough or not up to the job then there is no good reason to hold, its not Rocket science.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.