RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

C'mon BL bud, having held this for quite a while in the past I...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    C'mon BL bud, having held this for quite a while in the past I got out when the news stop.

Fair to say all stocks are struggling at the moment...But shareholders are really in no better place than around 3 years ago, yes I will say RVR are in a better place but they are close to the bottom of the the barrel when it comes to PR and without a doubt this is what puts the company behind so many others and why they generate no interest in gaining new shareholders.

Unless they can put up a few good quarters and pump out news with what's happening at Hillgrove they are going one way and that backwards.

I do hope they come up with something but im a good believer in trends and the only trend they have is to say nothing. And with that no news in this case is not good news. 3 months since anything substantial been brought up, who knows what's happening.

As for the reason i pop back here...im hoping they can pull a rabbit out the hat and i can get back onboard. But market how is and nothing announced ill hold on a little longer.

@moorpett

In hindsight that 30M once offered for Hillgrove could of been the deal of the century for RVR. As at the the moment it's ate alot of capital with no news who knows what's happening with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.