ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I personally am wary of businesses that have debt or are likely going to require debt in the near future (ie. "growth" business you generally find in tech)- unless of course they are in a positive cashflow position or likely to be in one soon.
    As rates rise, the risk in those ones goes up I would assume.

However, as how the market works, when it goes down, it drags everything down, even the businesses that probably have every reason to not be there.

It does present a buy opportunity depending on if you have the funds & what your timeframe is.

I've been waiting for a "correction" (mostly in tech) to happen for a while, a lot of things got a bit out of hand there over the last couple of years (ie. NASDAQ).

As always, I could be completely wrong, but, to looking at commodities (and perhaps banks) to do "ok".

Not sure if the "end of the world" (stock market obliteration) is coming though as some people suggest. That is a "lets wait and see what happens".

All the stuff in the ground is going nowhere. (Short term we aint selling it just yet, but, long term it wont just disappear so its safe)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.