RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

BL as per that last quarter update Mel is waiting for off takes...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    BL as per that last quarter update Mel is waiting for off takes to be confirmed before announcing a contractor. Why pull ore out the ground without the best deal being signed before mining costs start. So many company's get this part wrong, along side let's build the biggest mill we can but get the modeling of the ore body so wrong they don't have enough ore to feed it. Don't worry about the contractor we have one Mel is just being an operator not a promoter at this stage saving us money. Try finding a narrow vein mining fleet right now. I know i am currently working 7 days a week trying to rebuild what were wrecks to supply a mining contract. What do you do when you the first timeframe you are given is 5 weeks yet parts from the OEM are 8 weeks away. Some parts they just don't know when they can supply. Spare a thought for the guy traveling the country trying to find machines let alone workers.
    Haven't gone into to much detail but trust me your frustration levels are no where near the levels of the guys trying to put all parts of this mine start up together. Have a read of BCN's quarterly just to see the breakdown of how much costs are rising.
    As frustrating the share price is for me this is not all Mel's fault as some posters like us to think.
    I wonder how many posters asked a question when the chance came up in the conference call.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.