RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Hi WhiskyThis is the way i see it as well. Announcements about...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Whisky

This is the way i see it as well. Announcements about timelines at this stage may serve to keep some here happy but may not be able to be met and Mel knows this too.
    As you are aware i'm currently setting up machines for a mining contractor so can compare timelines between the ASX company announcement of mining contract award against what has happened.
    Late Feb contract awarded with paper work to be signed in the following two weeks.
    Mobilization to take place late March as per announcement.
    Late April contractor was hoping to have some machines on site.
    As of yesterday no machines have left for site. The ones needed first have been ready for a while so this is not the hold up.
    So at this stage no mining has occurred which puts the timeline out by 2 months so far.

So what's better make an announcement and not meet the target or wait until you know targets can be met ???

As you say it's a waiting game and cheap shots at management by some posters is not going to change a thing.

What i can say is our contractor has started purchasing machines but and this is the unknown they will require work before being ready to go to work.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.