RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-90

1. 3,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1493
    Lily,

I don’t think their cheap shots at management .... in my case just my own opinion of some management shortfalls from an investor pov. I might add this is not the first time shareholder communications has been raised in the last few years.

I am an investor, I make money from investing in companies, I don’t work so I like to see a return ... this maybe completely at odds to yourself who works 7 days a week.

I know Rvr read HC, they know who I am, they have my number like I have theirs so I am not hiding behind the anonymity of HC of my opinion. I like Mel and he is a real trier but let’s not mix business with personal views .... the sp performance generally of RVR over the last 3-4 years has been uninspiring and the business performance in the last 6 - 9 months very average.

You can continue to make excuses about equipment but RVR acquired some equipment years ago so they have had time to address any issues and there is certainly machinery ( although limited ) available for immediate hire.

To do well you need a comprehensive approach to all areas of a business including marketing not just mining ... or you will watch shareholders just drift away. It doesn’t help the sp.There’s plenty of other asx companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.