BCB 5.71% 3.3¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-8

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1325
    Interesting that a European based in Luxembourg ( a tax haven ) is backing an Aussie coal producer. Apparently, residing in a tax haven not only protects from tax, but also woke investment memes. Qantas announcement of Sydney to London flights from 2025 with a huge investment in new planes with an economic life of 10-20yrs, and I'm reliably informed these planes wont be powered by "green hydrogen" nor made from "green steel" or "green aluminium" .... but they will help save the planet by serving in-flight vegan meals no doubt.
    The EU economy is very dependent on its Historical Theme (Disney for adults) parks being attended by massive numbers of tourists that result in massive amounts of carbon dioxide exuded from the planes, trains, mega liners and farting tourists ..... these are the countries that are anti-nuclear and anti-coal ... give me a break ! Australia should continue to de-carbonise its domestic energy production as best as can, and continue to export coal to countries that will continue to buy and use coal for the economic needs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $93.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $309.8K 9.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7055 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1200000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.