VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Yes Maxine still has skin in the game and it was her vision to...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yes Maxine still has skin in the game and it was her vision to get into SHAW first as a diversification strategy and then the sole focus of VTG. it would have been good to have her perspective on the past year and outlook not just Pete. There are mounting risks with either rising costs due to inflation and drop in discretionary retail spending due to interest rates. Pete made the remark their main clients are mature and perhaps not so interest rate exposed but time will tell. it also sounds like they may run into capacity issues in terms of personnel (not rooms) so the scaling effect will not be so easy as staff costs will rise with sales as capacity utilisation of existing clinics increases.

The comment about getting to a monthly break even in FY24 sounds like it will be FY25 before there will be profitable based on their projections. a few months of positive cash flow may not be able to offset the cash burn even in FY24. They will need to take out cost and build sales fast or they may be looking to raise capital or run up debt. I know maxine has done it before building the vita network of phone shops but they were able to do that based on a growing positive cash flow business.

Trying to keep the faith here but am worried. seems the business will be exposed to takeover and a 20-30% premium from today's price will not impress long term shareholders who are way under water. Shifting my sentiment to sell as i am not sure i can hold this for three more years at this sort of pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.