AMS 0.00% 2.0¢ atomos limited

Hi, just a few points.I used to produce youtube videos for my...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi, just a few points.

I used to produce youtube videos for my business, so I do have some basic knowledge, although I know there are others here who are actual professionals.

That device you linked is nothing more than an external screen, and would do absolutely nothing to solve the numerous problems I routinely faced.

Those being:
    > recording limits (FAT32 SD cards are capped at 4gb file size before the video cuts out, Atomos Ninja doesn't have this limitation as it supports SSDs and exFAT)
    > file storage (as above, Atomos Ninja has onboard SSD so can hold a lot)
    > raw recording, which gives you the most flexibility in post, is very limited on most cameras. Atomos basically hacks your camera; you just use your camera for the sensor and lenses, Atomos does the encoding and recording for lossless quality.

Also, the new integration of timecode is important. Anyone who has recorded video and audio separately is probably familiar with how annoying it is to sync the two. It's also increasingly common for even amateur video production to have multiple cameras for cutaways, side angles, etc, plus multiple microphones/audio recorders...

Now they are adding wireless and remote editing so people can collaborate on a project over the internet... It's actually pretty incredible. I primarily deal with audio, but the same principals apply; the ability to collaborate on a project remotely without file degradation/destruction (ie, lossy compression, hard edits), is such an obvious game changer for creativity and workflow.

TLDR; Atomos isn't just a screen, it's a problem-solving machine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $14.14K 742.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 920945 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 428996 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.