KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

PB yes that sounds fair to me as well. It took me a while to try...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    PB yes that sounds fair to me as well. It took me a while to try and make better choices and then hold the line… not be swayed by the short term, this strategy has worked for some of the recognised best investors of modern times it’s working for me now… hence I don’t sweat these dips at all. But yes I’m sure I’ll hear about it for a long time if it doesn’t deliver - I’ll be happy to bear that cross.

And to be fair the risk is the price gets run down and then management promotes a low ball offer - that’s remote at best and I believe they are playing the long game for better commercial returns on licensing deals and truly are setting up for the long term hence The second compound equally as interesting and paid well for it - it’s a deal worth noting - they have already set an excellent benchmark for the china region for pax they can deliver in the A league.

Spyglass fair to say there is multiple data sets - if there is some ‘delay’ that’s not about reporting science in the usual delivery of results - then it seems a risk that Kazia has previously not taken. they seem risk adverse to me and even underplayed results by the measure of some here.

And I firmly agree with BoroBoy I don’t see them delaying bad news - there’s multiple trials and opportunities if there’s bad news they would say it and move on (rip off the Band-Aid quick). I get that some intake issues may not show enough data for a confirmed positive result so say that and move on - or keep enrolling for a more definitive result.

Stockholm - it is a wonderfully convenient rationalisation to be sure and I think still true I’m also comfortable with it since we live in an age where we each have a ‘truth’.

though things seemed easier when there was just one truth! Each to their own - I won’t live in fear as well as pay for the privilege

I feel as strong for Kazia today as I did last year and 4-5 years ago prior to that I questioned some changes - my trust was earned it has not since been lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.