VR8 0.00% 5.8¢ vanadium resources limited

I communicated with the company and they informed me that a...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I communicated with the company and they informed me that a director retired and was selling part of his holdings. Apart from that he stated clearly that the DFS was within budget and within time frames already communicated to the market. I know what the PFS delivered, I'm confidant the DFS will be even bigger.
    I have extensive belief in this management and what they are able to pull off.
    I have belief in the large high grade resource
    I have belief in the technical expertise the BoD have at their disposal and that the DFS will be accurate and viable both technically as well as financially.
    I have belief that there is not doubt about existing financiers willing to put down money on this project.

Any person on HotCopper can say what they want (we are all desktop warriors no?), as long as I know and believe based on evidence that has been tested over time, that this company will come out a winner, and the fundamentals have not changed, I will keep buying up shares to build up my already substantial holdings.

From a commodity perspective Vanadium is one such commodity that has a huge economic and technical moat.
    There is not other and I say this again - no other commodity that has such a large number of uses over a wide number of sectors.
    Steel - Aerospace - Defence - Green electricity Storage

I've said my piece.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $20.22K 351.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285155 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 22135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.