AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-10

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    we all know how good the assets are, that is not the point management cannot be trusted to act in the interest of shareholders and therefore in the long run, shareholders will lose out!

Have you spoken to Collins St after they have ditched this company and forced the redemption of notes due to breaches in terms of not keeping significant cash on balance sheet as well as the regal sale, I am confident they have no belief in the company and therefore wanted out.

Regal have sold share manipulated the price of their purchase price for the offering they were offered and am confident that should the phones of MD and Mark be checked they were all aware that this is what Regal is doing,

What strategic review has taken place! this was nothing but a mirage to give an excuse for the price crash and cover up regals sales. There was no strategic review. no new ideas and no process and no disclosure of who was involved. I sold out as have no trust in management doing right by shareholders and suspect they are colluding with regal and Marco, The cost of this loan is prohibitive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.