BET 9.30% 9.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Guys the Waterhouse notice is simply the formal notice regarding...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Guys the Waterhouse notice is simply the formal notice regarding the final payment for the big deal done with his business back in 2019/20.

While I hate seeing him given any more shares (especially after the carnage he's facilitated by lending out his major holding of shares), bit of context is important! This is the final tranche 3 of shares at 18c granted for historical deal, which was inked when BET was in its infancy and a major deal for us at that early time.

So this has nothing to do at all with current events, is simply a final deferred payment on a historical deal. Was fully disclosed in recent results and investor presentations, and management have made it clear that is it.

Shorters Simply taking advantage of very widespread shareholder fatigue of seeing shares and cash handed out to the "big end of town" as compensation for future revenue-earning potential deals.

Personally I think management gave finally got the memo on this, and know they need to knuckle down and deliver now on all the "potential" of the deals done. Mr Market is no longer in the mood to reward "promise and potential".

Next Monday NTD Go-Live date (mixed up by Mondays), think we're going to witness some serious traction in this new venture given massive promotional potential of many News media platforms and well-timed Spring Racing carnival launch and upcoming season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.008(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $90.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $83.56K 934.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21242 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 89847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.008 ( 4.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ 232347
Last updated 15.56pm 17/06/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.