MRC 4.76% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

Thanks Spid. Honestly, I came here for the graphite opportunity....

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Thanks Spid. Honestly, I came here for the graphite opportunity. I think the market cap is justified just by the graphite mine in operation and growth opportunities. If us retail investors can stay through this down period in the company, then I think we will look back and say thanks to MC. His selling has provided what will hopefully been seen as a golden opportunity.

RNU / MRC MC comparisons leave me with an wide open mouth. I guess they do have the big big vision and then people can point to stage 1, stage 2, partnerships etc. But deliver of that vision doesnt happen overnight and without teething issues and without significant amounts of money. Kind of like QPM as well. Big vision, big partnerships. But, big capex, large amounts of time and risk along the way. Kind of why I believe EGR doesnt have a big market cap at the moment. Besides the shorting, the big big plan for production isnt there. It will hopefully come, but it doesnt sell that sex to the investors.

Anyway, the HM side of the business is just gravy for me. And interesting to learn that side of it. Needed a refresh from the last quarterly. So upgrades to facility should happen this quarter to allow for greater processing and then we start processing this material right? And the southern pits looks like all cleared based on your image and maybe processing now. So that would be in line with the quarterly and now meeting the timeline for Dec quarter. Would have been nice to get a little ann about that from the company.

What is the blue line in the image above? Is that the area granted to MRC? And we apply for ML within that blue area?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.938K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344373 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 183653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.