DVP 0.80% $1.90 develop global limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-15

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    I'm placing bets on only one more 0.75% FED rate hike, followed by a FED policy reversal/neutrality resulting in an EOY bear market rally. Also don't forget, the American midterm election is imminent in November. We wouldn't want the stock market tanking in that time period would we? wink.png

Post American midterms, as to whether or not it's a 'dead cat bounce' is my key question ; 1)Financial Reset OR 2)a continued hybrid form of QE/QT into 2023?

In the meantime, copper prices firming up. DVP still uppermost in my list of copper plays.

Someone mentioned BGL being shorted, for which DVP is providing mining services. Who gives a **** as long as they're paying their bills?sneaky.png

Shorters don't scare me.I use them for averaging down if I'm a bit too early in a solid company. DVP or course is of course an exemplar of a company with solid financial and managerial material.

I remain confident that I can jump back into DVP at a moment of my choosing. An excellent company with excellent leadership doesn't go away. I'm sticking to my goal of coming back with an even larger position.

I'd say good luck to you all, but it has more to do with the competent management that Bill Beament can provide.

Eye on the prize as always.

A.I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.015(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $489.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.93 $1.88 $1.404M 740.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2136 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 992 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.