ALK 3.45% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-5

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

Don’t think the council will be getting a Christmas card regarding the delay in the Tomingley extension.

More pressure on the SP to come I think, potential buyers will think why should I buy when they don’t know if IG has finished selling, he could be in big trouble and have to keep selling, selling and selling, or maybe he’s done?

OR, this could become a huge bargain, which I personally think it is, let’s see.

IG has lost huge trust with shareholders and potential investors, I do not recall anything like this in the last 7 years since I’ve been here?

Alkane need to shape up if they are going to get the overseas investment they wish, good luck trying to get a good deal of the SP is stuck below 50c.

NE has put himself under pressure regarding the overseas trips seeking investment, I think he only disclosed this to get some stability in the SP.

In the last couple of updates/videos from NE, he was like a different person than usual, so much energy and openness, I think IG told him to create positivity, be open about the plans for overseas investment next year, as IG knew he may have to offload some shares in the near future and he wanted the best price possible!

Who knows, time will tell what’s going in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $335.1K 796.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49120 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 83495 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.