ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    as I said before, if he is selling because he is under pressure then I hope he sells more and bit more and lot more, until he has nothing to sell. good riddance.

but if he is selling because he knows something about Tomie or the Kaiser resource then we have a problem.
    The Chairman selling right before Tomie gets green light, Kaiser MRE pending and lot of assay results pending from Boda2. Just imagine if there are issues with Tomie and/or Kaiser MRE. Who is going to believe IG had no idea - regardless of what the truth is? This will look bad.

And yes, European and US investors will check these things too. They are not stupid.

Hence why IG needs to release a statement and explain why he is selling. He is a Chairman of ALK and not a random dude who happens to hold lot of ALK shares.

These are his shares and he can do whatever he likes but in order to protect shareholder interests he needs to come out and explain why he is selling. And he does not need to go into the smallest detail. Yes, that will require bit of washing of dirty laundry in the public but he has responsibility to look after the interests of all shareholders.

As someone else asked before - what are BoDs doing while this is playing out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.