TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-82

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Those other guys are a good long term hold Lawyer, very solid experienced management. Patience will be rewarded there, and definitely more than the few miserly percent you'd get in a bank. I bought in there at the last capital raising, damn - far too high, and then some more when it went lower, but you know, as soon as it went below 30 cents I should have backed up the truck, but I missed out. Sometimes I'm a tentative old fool. I'll make a profit, but it won't be the optimal amount. Whereas here on TIE, I have a low buy in price from getting in early, and so I'm looking for a very good profit, at the end of the day definitely over about 120% profit, which beats the hell out of 4% bank interest. And I've got a gold and silver miner on the Canadian TSX exchange at the moment that is also going gangbusters, so (some) things are looking up. And my Canadian TSX listed lithium miner today just reported 154m @ 1.7% and 26m @ 2.2% lithium, not bad hits at all.

And we should see a smiling Caigen with a gold bar in his hand here in the next week.

Cheers,
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.