GCM 0.00% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Morning Coal and Gas. You appear to hold some serious grudge...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Coal and Gas.
    You appear to hold some serious grudge against LP!
    Why as a non-shareholder do you spend so much time on the Company on this platform with your constant rhetoric and sell advice?
    Facts are facts and I think you have been reminded of some before. After the 249D meeting in November 2014 at which the complete Board and management of the then Krucible Metals (KRB) was changed, the new Board agreed a 5cps capital return to all shareholders and that also resulted in all 5c options being converted into shares at no cost. Nice bonus for loyal shareholders who would never have had this benefit if the change did not occur. I for one as a longtime loyal shareholder at that time already was very happy.
    So when next you state share price values and performance since 2014, please factor these two facts into it.
    It was not long after the 249D meeting, that the new Board became involved in a serious legacy issue left then by the previous management. The NT Government issued the Company with a writ to appear in the Supreme Court for serious breaches of the Mining Act that resulted in a fine of $300,000 and criminal findings against the new (totally innocent) Board. Plus of course the legal costs of preparing for and attending the High Court to the shareholders and waste of time. Actually it is a pity that the main person guilty of this transaction was not in the dock. Go read the Court proceedings and Judge's statement of what would have been handed to him. This the one and same ex-MD whose praises you keep singing.
    Just thought I would remind you and hopefully you move on.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.978M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6107068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5640360 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.