TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-20

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I am repeating one of my posts, because I don't think it got enough traction, except for Hinchingbrooke, who may be mentally challenged:

G’day cobbers As you may or may not know most institutions are idiots because they are driven by non-investment criteria - T Rowe Price being the latest poster boy.They're obviously bailing for whatever reason probably to juice up the returns in the fund. There's been a lot of copycat selling, by the terrified community – what do they know that I don't know – better get out!This company is going to get bought out and it won’t be in the next decade – it will be in the next 10 minutes. The Chinese operate as follows. They will both acquire as many shares as they want then the government, or whoever, will decide who is going to make the bid, and the other company will sell the bidding company its shares.Where does this leave us? It leaves us as it always has, to be the victims of a lowball bid, so if you want to protect your investment and get the best price possible, there’s only one solution – buy the shares – buy the shares – buy the shares. Get the share price moving.Getting the shares moving upwards will bring out a lot of copycat buying and a truly idiotic firm like T Rowe Price with its trillion dollars under management is going to miss out on a layup.But if you want your $3 shares to be stolen from you around these levels – sit back and watch television.New subject – I'm guessing but have no more knowledge than any of you that the company is having to chew through the artisinal workings to get to the good stuff – I'm confident the good stuff is there and all will be revealed.There will be a mining report soon, which should kickstart the stock.Cobbers unite!I am repeating one of my posts, which I don't think got enough traction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.