OZM 7.41% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

Hi rhea A couple of random thoughts: talk about blue sky...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Hi rhea smile.png

A couple of random thoughts: talk about blue sky flooding. Near record AUD gold price and yet rampant inflation and supply chain shortages are leaving a trail of destruction through the Australian mining sector, with would-be developers and marginal producers being scattered all over the place. The best approach for the conditions, it seems to me, is to choose the option with the lowest capex. I think that is why Andrew Pumpfrey is toying with heap leach, it can be as fancy or as simple as the economics warrant, and does not need in excess of one million ounces and 5 years of assured production to reach the threshold. I can understand the attraction of Ozaurum turning into that 1moz 5 year LOM thing but given its current market cap of less than $6m it can turn into a 10 porter (I'm originally from Qld) from here simply by turning into a producer. Just a thought.

Also, given how low this company's enterprise value is - $6m less $2m - is there a chance that AP might take the company private again. All the tenements were originally PAs' and he seems to be treating the company pretty much as his thing anyway, in providing his own drill rig and testing the metallurgy off his own bat, maybe he reasons if he's doing all the hard work he should get to keep all the winnings. If he goes for heap leach then it is not as if he would need to front up with millions for development and construction of any mine or mill. Obviously. I'd prefer he kept it public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $7.938M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $11.18K 222.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 413345 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 15855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.