PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

While the SP is a bit of a guessing game, what we do know is the...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    While the SP is a bit of a guessing game, what we do know is the the company has been making some positive and strategic progress of late and it's key shareholder and a whole lot of other existing and new investors are feeling confident about the prospects of PPK buy buying it. I think the board has done a good job constructing and navigating a re-engineered PPK. While many have been critically impatient about BNNT, the fact is their work on this form of nanomaterial has not only prepared them for a world leading position, but also secured their equity in and control of several key spin off companies that have their own clear path to commercial success. The SP does not reflect the true state of PPK, and won't until it starts making money. And I'm sensing that's not far away. PPK suffers from being so tightly held and therefore it's SP can move dramatically, as we have seen. So I'm happy to see new blood. What they need (or probably don't need) is a CR to double the number of available shares out there. Maybe they can do a CR to quadruple the size of the new battery plant - Power Plus, they just purchased, based on cash flow, profits and all the fundamentals. All their other associated companies have plenty of cash. Maybe there'll be a takeover bid on LIS after they land a large long term order on the 3.5 times better battery technology. Maybe someone will buy Craig International Balistics off them given half the world is starting to shoot each other out there. Maybe someone will buy White Graphene Limited off them before it even lists, because it has the important key to making hydrogen energy safe to store and reticulate. Not sure how many people really know the potential of this amazing material, but it seems Boeing does. Maybe some whale will see PPK for what it's really worth and make a takeover bid for it while its clearly cheap.... who knows. But what I do know is what I'm doing..... and that's hanging on to this baby until any one of the above happens.... gee, I might even buy some more. Yes, yes, here I go.... I'm pushing the BUY button folks..... and it feels good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.