MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Accept 140c says the guy who was bullish ramping at 180c to...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Accept 140c says the guy who was bullish ramping at 180c to 270c, LOL!
    You got this call wrong entirely EL and still cant apologise or accept that fact.
    Your reputation on here is done.

You selling into the bid that you previously rubbished as way too cheap is highly inconsistent.

Now telling us poor folk that its OVER and we should sell when you yourself refused to do so at 200c-270c when I was saying to you all you should!
    LOL.

I correctly called the collapse to 100c

And now the volume is under 1M today.
    The volume has become anaemic and the sub holder notices show very low sell interest especially from those who were suxed in by you to buy in at 160c-270c like UBS was.
    If you think UBS will flip last days to 1 June when they could have done so last 9 weeks then we will see.
    Why wait the last day when you can just wait more
    Why sell at 140c when you bought at 240c?
    not much difference 140c or 100c imho.

now not even 0.002% trading daily on here at 70%
    That means 25% are HOLDING LONG HOLDING STRONG and are not interested in selling to this price especially all those who got suxed in at 160c-270c from your bullish rants on here last year.
    Im impressed with your inconsistency and changing with the wind that its ridiculous.

Take my thrown pennys you begging aussie battlers while I fly to hawaii for lunch on my new jet with da boyz! No thanks.

HOLD LONG HOLD STRONG, saturation point is here.
    Last edited by tomboy: 24/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.