MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-9

1. 13,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    “180c to 270c”. - That is exactly when I was expressing caution about the sp (not about the company) and when my sentiment was HOLD not BUY. As I have fruitlessly challenged you many times, find just one ramp from me anywhere above 180.

You on the other hand were telling all to sell below $1.20 which means they would definitely have missed selling at the above highs. You were also strongly touting PAN at 37 cents and POS near 14 cents (not to mention TRY or MBN).

The irony is that you actually changed your sentiment to BUY for MCR between the TO offer being made and the arsenic being revealed.

AF and the arsenic are a toxic combination and imo changed everything. I can’t see much cooperation or goodwill between an AF controlled MCR and an AFphillic BHP can you???? Is that really a ride you would recommend holders stay on board for?

What was management not telling us, such that they recommended the offer? Does BHP have the right to ore after 2025? If so when do they need to decide by? 2025? Far, far to many unanswered questions for me.

But it’s OK for you to recommend others dismiss management recommendation, management opaqueness and all the questions that go with it, and to dismiss the toxicity between AF and BHP and all that can be foreseen to go with that, because it would appear that you do not have even $1 riding on your opinion.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.