HCL 0.00% 15.0¢ highcom limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-14

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    When Pyne left parliament Albanese hugged him

There will be plenty of animosity from some in Government but also those with a healthy respect for Pyne who has his own interests & ambitions in plain sight, with many possibly overlapping with Australian national interests

Pyne is likely still respected as someone who played hard in parliament & despite the aggressive style he knew it's a circus & at some point agreeing to disagree was ok as long as you didn't let the public see any weakness

LNP & Labor differ slightly & greatly in politics depending on the portfolio - the similarities are by design these days as Labor is somewhat watered down & LNP try to reign in their elitist & greedy agendas to win votes from aspirational types & lower class numpties who fall for populist ideas, greed & xenophobic sentiment. Personally I find Labor slightly less infuriating than LNP agendas & I am mostly against excessive privatisation of essential infrastructure & essential services, but I can understand much of LNP focus on market forces & free enterprise which are brilliant for excellence & progress but not always appropriate for community or essential services where cutting costs leads to greater divisions & too much of a user pays system benefiting from underfunded & understaffed public services. There probably needs to be a balance but personally I would rather live in Australia, Canada, Finland, Sweden, NZ or Norway than ever call USA home

As for immigration, due process & thorough background checks are important & personally I would prefer less immigration in general & definitely less initial moving to capital cities except Darwin - 10 years up there should set most new arrivals up to decide if Australia is for them!

Asylum seekers should be thankful to have escaped whatever hell hole they were living in & not so choosy about which part of Australia they live in on arrival, after proving themselves in Darwin or regional Australia they can go wherever they want but overpopulation has many drawbacks & immigration without constraints & planning is probably not actually going to be that great for capital cities or thriving regions

Despite Pyne's past slip ups thank goodness he appears to be somewhat distanced from ScoMo & Robodebt - pure evil - I don't think he will be jailed given he's a former PM but anyone who couldn't see through this guy is not really paying attention!

Maybe a lifelong posting to Darwin & actually working with migrants, Aboriginal & everyday people would be a suitable assignment for ScoMo instead of back to marketing & the paid propoganda excrement he is so proud of, he must really believe most of his own b/s even after clear findings against him & his cronies in Robodebt crime - remember it was criminal conduct by public representatives who are supposed to be building a better nation for all not just their mates in high places while trampling on the downtrodden, helpless & hopeless

anyway, guess we will see in time if Pyne can be of significant benefit to XTE....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.