GRE 2.63% 19.5¢ greentech metals limited

I've just had a look at the announcement ARV made following a...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I've just had a look at the announcement ARV made following a speeding ticket from the ASX on the price increase from .14 to 2 cents.

In the ASX query, the ASX provided a definition of "aware" on information that might affect the share price of a Company:

E. Listing Rule 3.1, which requires a listed entity to immediately give ASX any information concerning it that a
    reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities.

F. The definition of “aware” in Chapter 19 of the Listing Rules, which states that:
    “an entity becomes aware of information if, and as soon as, an officer of the entity (or, in the case of a
    trust, an officer of the responsible entity) has, or ought reasonably to have, come into possession of the
    information in the course of the performance of their duties as an officer of that entity” and section 4.4
    in Guidance Note 8 Continuous Disclosure: Listing Rules 3.1 – 3.1B “When does an entity become
    aware of information.”

It might be a bit much to expect the ASX to issue a query on GRE's Cashless Options clause that we've been speaking about based on the ASX's token action against other transgressions by junior companies in the mining sector, but perhaps ARV would have a case to put to the ASX on the affect that that clause would have on it's share price, assuming they are "aware" of that clause. confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $24.04K 121.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17235 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 5248 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 15783
Last updated 12.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
GRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.