ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

I hate the game plays here as Ive mentioned a hundred times.....

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I hate the game plays here as Ive mentioned a hundred times..

Regal dumped prior to the CR, pushing the SP way down, then we got a give away CR at .005 where the SP has never been in its life... then ongoing for near 12 months constant punishments of dumps under .005, with endless game plays, at times literally a few dollars of shares being sold and dumped...

Yet the company has never been in a better position than today, loaded with cash, revenue incoming and seemingly about to have a rapid growth to get us to cash flow positive.. yet as soon as the SP moves it keeps getting held down, all accumulation games IMO... serious manipulative BS goes on here, and IMO regal has a lot to do with it...

cant tell me inside trading doesn't go on here, I posted over a year ago that the ongoing regal dump was killing us and I wouldn't be surprised if they load up again after they bought about such carnage to us, and go figure this is exactly what they have done...

The only thing that I cant understand is in this announcement is, who sold them the recent 50,000,000 shares????? there is no announcement of a change in holding to those that sold it to them, as this was not a online buy as you can see in the volumes in the last few months..

3/08/2023 Buy $175000.00 50,000,000 Ordinary, so where did Regal get these shares?????????

the treasurer and Rick have a lot to answer for, they know too well what is going on here in the SP play..

Something tells me we are about to see a strong northward SP hit, I believe all these hyped announcements that lack substance are about to path the way to something big that is in play... watch this space, the agenda in the games played on the SP will come to make sense soon... IMO we will witness a serious jump on the lead up to Xmas, any time in fact.. Regal knows it, so hence they loaded back up again...

The likes of Regal dont start throwing big bucks around without being in the know IMO..

some serious jumps in SP incoming... lets hope Im right...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 09/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $875 48.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21110 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 494887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.