ADR 10.0% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Just came across this, "Simply Wall Street" are a financial...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Just came across this, "Simply Wall Street" are a financial technology company that provides stock research and analysis tools to individual investors. At times I have a look at their input just encase Ive missed something in my own research... I found their comments interesting regarding insider trades..

Click on title for link source:

Adherium Insider Ups Holding During Year

Looking at Adherium Limited's insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders were net buyers. That is, there were more number of shares purchased by insiders than there were sold.
    While insider transactions are not the most important thing when it comes to long-term investing, we do think it is perfectly logical to keep tabs on what insiders are doing.

The Last 12 Months Of Insider Transactions At Adherium

In the last twelve months, the biggest single purchase by an insider was when Independent Non-Executive Chair Louis Panaccio bought AU$100k worth of shares at a price of AU$0.005 per share. That means that an insider was happy to buy shares at around the current price of AU$0.005. Of course they may have changed their mind. But this suggests they are optimistic. While we always like to see insider buying, it's less meaningful if the purchases were made at much lower prices, as the opportunity they saw may have passed. The good news for Adherium share holders is that an insider was buying at near the current price. The only individual insider to buy over the last year was Louis Panaccio.

Insider Ownership Of Adherium

Many investors like to check how much of a company is owned by insiders. A high insider ownership often makes company leadership more mindful of shareholder interests. From looking at our data, insiders own AU$909k worth of Adherium stock, about 3.6% of the company. But they may have an indirect interest through a corporate structure that we haven't picked up on. We prefer to see high levels of insider ownership.

So What Do The Adherium Insider Transactions Indicate?

The fact that there have been no Adherium insider transactions recently certainly doesn't bother us. However, our analysis of transactions over the last year is heartening.

(This is how you post links and input Vulc )
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.