CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

lol who said anything about SVM dumping the whole kitty on the...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    lol who said anything about SVM dumping the whole kitty on the market?

You don’t get big by A) making silly losses & B) being pushed around by a bunch of nobody (with due respect) shareholders.

if I put my SVM hat on, I sell as many shares as possible down to 0.015 (their entry) - sells at a premium then I hold the SP there and accumulate - then I go back to shareholders and board and stuff the original 3c offer down their throat.

SVM will want the asset & the first mining permit in forever in now more favourable Phillipines.

theyll just make sure they don’t overpay for it and get the votes and shares they need.

you people never played monopoly?

the stronger hand doesn’t walk when told no by the plebs - you smack them then show them an exit out of the pain.

no wonder the big fish can manipulate the retail holders so easily, no one thinks like the big end of town.

in time I’ll load more at 1.5c - I doubt SVM will make it quick or let it run, even with permit announcement.

taking the 333M shares was their leverage option if the plebs revolted (which they did) and at least now SVM have their tools for our balls.

play on.

is what it is - small end never get too big without the bullies finding out and taking over.

CLA will not get the spoils of the asset, SVM or other will steal it for a song - that’s just business.

will never change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $312 29.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 17959465 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 519185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 164500
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.