RED 1.18% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

For those of you who don't follow GMD or SLR, this is a sample...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    Please GMD SH's - get a grip. GMD is producing 120k p.a. and the last report by SBM said the AISC was > than A$2500 - and the Gwalia plant needs upgrading does it not ?? The article points out nobody knows the KOTH ore body better than RF - LOL - that explains why he sold it to RED 5 for A$16m ... please read the article or get a copy - don't see a headline and assume RF is JC reincarnate.
    The true extent of KOTH was unmasked by the RED5 geo team lead by the much (unfairly) maligned RED MD, Mark Williams. The most recent resource and reserve update shows the resource has been expanded by 185% of open pit resources and 102% increased in indicated underground ore - this is a multi-decade resource "open in all directions". i.e. lots of organic growth is possible - any acquisitions would be a cherry on top.
    The idea that GMD will take RED at its leisure is a gross presumption - GMD needs KOTH, not the other way around. The article points out that many of GMD's potpourri of ore assets, needing ore processing solutions, are within trucking distance of KOTH. The article further states the well known opinion that KOTH 6mtpa capacity can be expanded to 7 or 8 mtpa, which could make regional consolidation economically feasible.
    Any M&A involving RED would have to be recommended by the BOD, and that won't come cheaply and certainly wont be share based only IMHO.
    So Rafe, make my day, and make an offer I can't refuse ... say 40c on a down day, or 50c on a golden day ??
    For those of you who don't follow GMD or SLR, this is a sample of my contribution to the GMD and RED thread on the HC GMD blog - I feel obligated to counter misinformation and ridiculous arguments such as "all RED needs is good management" (which supposedly RF will supply) (nonsense RED already got them) etc etc Also debunk those who talk down RED's ore endowment vs GMD (really ??) .... I struggle to see how GMD can justify a MC A$1.6bn, and hence how to value RED .... as for where SLR fits into this jigsaw puzzle GOK .... time will reveal all

"Please GMD SH's - get a grip. GMD is producing 120k p.a. and the last report by SBM said the AISC was > than A$2500 - and the Gwalia plant needs upgrading does it not ?? The article points out nobody knows the KOTH ore body better than RF - LOL - that explains why he sold it to RED 5 for A$16m ... please read the article or get a copy - don't see a headline and assume RF is JC reincarnate. The true extent of KOTH was unmasked by the RED5 geo team lead by the much (unfairly) maligned RED MD, Mark Williams. The most recent resource and reserve update shows the resource has been expanded by 185% of open pit resources and 102% increased in indicated underground ore - this is a multi-decade resource "open in all directions". i.e. lots of organic growth is possible - any acquisitions would be a cherry on top.
    The idea that GMD will take RED at its leisure is a gross presumption - GMD needs KOTH, not the other way around. The article points out that many of GMD's potpourri of ore assets, needing ore processing solutions, are within trucking distance of KOTH. The article further states the well known opinion that KOTH 6mtpa capacity can be expanded to 7 or 8 mtpa, which could make regional consolidation economically feasible.
    Any M&A involving RED would have to be recommended by the BOD, and that won't come cheaply and certainly wont be share based only IMHO.
    So Rafe, make my day, and make an offer I can't refuse ... say 40c on a down day, or 50c on a golden day ??"
    Last edited by MIStragic: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $7.998M 19.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33626 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 351492 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.