LTR 4.15% $1.04 liontown resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-109

1. 9,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    i dont believe the board have/had a mindest of selling i think they where getting pushed in to a corner and had to come out fighting..Tg had limited options so they took the best possible.. on reflection maybe it was the best or the only course of action..There has to be a reason to do this ...

IMo the only way to flush people out is to call there bluff ....the longer it went on under the radar the more control Gina had ..plotting and planning if you like ..TG would of known Gina was buying for months and i think he needed to take control of the situation...ALB were beating the door down and quite possibly hatching a side glance at Gina ( in cahoots who knows)...its all supistion i know ..Gina wanted to come out when Gina was ready but Tg beat her to it ..

Ginas game plan brought forward...

Tg called the game ..If he was/is serious about selling $3 would never had been is ideal figure , remember he has family involved here so he wants the best price possible and I don't believe for one minute $3 was it..$3 was the starting point ...

as for ellison people give the guy to much credence for my liking..Masterplan this masterplan that whatever...Talk is cheap...Gina knows the value of good management , very hard to come by these days ..why wouldnt she keep the status quo in the interim and get LTR to production. We all know in mining getting to production is the holy grail , so many great companies have failed at this point, makes no sense to upset the applecart at this stage ...Tg has a great reputation in the industry she could do far worse . Keeping the board together keeps the workforce motivated and in turn keeps you on time and gets you to production...

Looking at Hancock's latest release doesnt make sense to me ..its though they appear and i use the word appear to want a fight with LTR...to what end?..why pass ridiculous comments that can come back to bite them in the orse..
    Bluntly it was to ward off other suitors..so transparent its not funny but they knew what they were doing...
    Penty of game playing to go ..i still think somebody is sat watching in the wings waiting for there moment in the sun and i think Gina with her contacts knows it also hence the buying frenzy....

everyday is a knew day andni watch with anticipation ..

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.045(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.04 $10.81M 10.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 339507 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 120794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.045 ( 4.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.04 2904342
Last updated 16.00pm 14/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.