LTR 0.00% 80.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-175

1. 9,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    "We politely welcomed Hancock for it's shareholding....LTR holders are not ordinary stock market holders."

Okay, the more I mull over the HP press release, the less I like it and just like a grain of sand in an oyster, the greater the annoyance for me! mad.png

"Hancock said the increased cost estimate underscored the project's "significant.... risks."

If this smacks of anything, it surely is reminiscent of;....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5622/5622848-56706099298fb81e43002bad4baa19f2.jpg

I mean dur, are you trying to school the most informed lithium investors on the planet? Seriously! rolleyes.png

How in the world did that fax paus ever get past your scrutiny?

The article does not just say, but SHOUTS out how naivé you are, in;...
    1) assuming that you are dealing with amatures and;...

"Ultimately, it is Liontown Shareholders that will have to meet the cost of this additional funding"
    2) you think it insignificant to insult the backbone of the company, the loyal Long Term Holders who have been doing this for many years? and - whom the chairman LOVES - publicly on record!

" Hancock said that the actual capital cost for the project could be in excess of A$1 billion, factoring in inflation over time.

Again, tell us something of which we are unaware, while we are also knowledgeable that may not be necessary and more importantly makes your side look like the B team, in that for EVERY new green up and coming lithium hopeful, the above applies more so and in spades!

Tony was eighteen (18) months ahead of the curve in preordering essential long lead time plant equipment.

What is the preorder time today sweet heart? Bet it is NOT eighteen (18) months, not to mention it will be more expensive than a couple of years ago, when ours was paid for. Smoke that in yer pipe.

If only you had more realistically said, "... the project could be...". the best thing that has happened to Hancoc Prospecting - EVER! That would have won the heart of every dyed in the wool, rusted on LTH here.

So I now personally take back what I originally posted with my new position being;...

♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪

I'd hate to have a beer with Gina
    I hate to have a beer with her
    We drink in consternation
    And we rarely, ever see eye to eye
    We drink at the opposite ends of the Town
    Where the atmosphere is safe
    I hate to have a beer with Gina
    'Cause Gina's a fake
    ♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪
    frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 81.5¢ 79.0¢ $4.130M 5.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 198832 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 48426 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.