A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Hi golddigger enjoyed your good comments.The only comment I can...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hi golddigger enjoyed your good comments.

The only comment I can offer is that shorters may be shorting in the morning and substantially closing out their short positions the same day thus they would not have to report a material overnight short position to the ASX and thus Shortman would not pick it up.

The answer would be to look at sale prices and volumes at those prices (which I have not done).

There probably are multiple firms running multiple bots. HOOTs posted a good cartoon on this a long time ago.

The most amusing bot is a lunch time bot which trades 1 or 2 cents above / below the daily weighted average price probably while the traders go to lunch. They just let the bot run as the financial exposure over the lunch hour is probably small.

Also the directors had to approve Jane selling her shares. Their share selling policy is on their website. Although Jane sold in the approved "window of time" the directors still had to approve it. If any one goes to the AGM this question should be asked "why this was approved you must have known the share price would be impacted".

Possibly even Goldmans who are increasing their share holding are shorting when they see an opportunity. If you get time check their recent report to the ASX on their increased share holding and see if they are holding "borrowed shares", which they would use for shorting. I have not looked at their report, but have seen this happen with other big buyers.

All the best, hang in there. PS the instos must think we are a bunch of idiots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.