BEZ 0.00% 10.0¢ besra gold inc.

Thank you everyone this afternoon who seems to have a grasp on...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    Thank you everyone this afternoon who seems to have a grasp on how Quantum are getting the funding interest free. sneaky.png

As the Lovegod is a couple on tinny's short of a six pack, i will have a go at explaining it to the average man in the street...

1: When you buy a crypto currency , like FTX exchange crypto, investors send them BILLIONS of dollars and the people running the crypto exchange just sit on the piles of cash or they buy yachts and party etc & then it all ends in tears if everyone tries to get there money back at the same time & then find out a Ukrainian Hooker has just bought a billion dollar mansion in the french riviera with there cash.

2: Quantum is a Muslim religious company who sells this Gold investment idea to there clients, this Gold back crypto among other products to there investors, but because they are not degenerate Americans buying Lamborghini's and strippers, they actually build a mine with the cash.sneaky.png

3: I was concerned at the start and contacted a BEZ director to ask how Quantum with just a $30 million market cap can afford the loan: " The response was as confirmed by other posters today, in that the money is coming from the balance sheet of all the banks & financial institutions & clients of Quantum who purchase Quantum products " rolleyes.png

4: USA Banks like JPMorgan do it everyday in the Gold futures market & especially Silver.. They SELL Gold & Silver that they do not own. They sell it to investors knowing that the investor will most likely not want actually physicall delivery of the Gold bars and is just a speculator & they don't pay interest to clients , they just collect interest on the cash.

5: Similar to trading options on ASX..... You buy calls & Puts but you most likely never take delivery of the physical stock.

It's taken me a long time to get my head around this, but today was a good day that i've finally got it i think...

Always darkest before Dawn grasshoppers ! at 11.5c i don't think people understand yet, but if i finally understand, then it won't be long until everyone understands. what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $17.35K 173.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9134 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1028327 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.