DLI 10.0% 22.0¢ delta lithium limited

Hi All,When I invested in DLI with 200K shares 3 months ago, I...

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Hi All,

When I invested in DLI with 200K shares 3 months ago, I knew that DLI fundamentally is strong because of Waratah is very good international company that is very serious in their investment in renewal. Then Idemitsu came along with 15% stake at 70 cent. These 2 gave me very strong confident. Why? They must have done their DD with all their resources to know that DLI has very big potential. Idemitsu is not yesterday and small company. They are giant. Then MIN came with 19% stake I am still happy and not worried with CE, even though I do not like him as a person and investor. I don't like him and Gina as the investors and also Twiggy as they way they did the business. That is all but I do realise one thing: They have big resources (Funds, people, connection etc). Why I am not worried about CE and Gina in DLI? Because I know they could NOT play dirty as we have both Idemitsu and Waratah now both has almost 30% stake in Delta as blocking. CE MIN cannot make hostile TO with cheap prize as both Waratah and Idemitsu will lose their big investment.

With previous company like NRW etc, I agreed and if DLI does not have Waratah and Idemitsu, I would sold out my DLI when MIN came. But I know that CE is serious in this DLI working with Idemitsu and Waratah to make it as part of this ambition for Lithium HUB in WA. In summary, I will see DLI will not be taken over.

I know over last months the SP was being suprressed by BOT trading for 'accumulation' and now we got this ANN... it is very easy to see.

All my opinion only and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.020(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $410.8K 1.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 76699 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.