VIT 4.88% 8.6¢ vitura health limited

If it is true that is a shame someone would stoop so low to...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    If it is true that is a shame someone would stoop so low to manipulate the SP to try get their job back!

Initially, I did not think that would be plausible, however the above info combined with him saying he would "rejuvenate the share price" is a bit suspect, I wonder what control he has on the share price other than to take off the selling pressure? he is obviously confident he has control over the SP.

I'm not affiliated to either party, however the current board is doing well based on their actual financial results and I have not seen any real evidence to suggest they are managing the company poorly other than this whole mess with the sacking of BJ and the bad blood resulting from that. I believe their current diversification strategy is a good move opening up the company to the wider market.

I don't see the advantage of totally upheaving the board - that seems like a significant unnecessary risk.

either way, I hope whoever loses the vote this time can accept it and move on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 9.0¢ 8.1¢ $64.57K 765.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79804 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.