ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I just listened to it. The speech was only made 9 days ago.

It's in broken English and hard to understand but this is what I managed to interpret it from it. And I could be wrong listening to his English.

Quantum going for NASDAQ listing. JP Morgan is their corporate advisors. The stock is currently trading on the US pink slip market.

Quantum is going to build a JV gold refinery with the Sarawak Government for the BEZ gold to be refined.

Quantum is aiming to own 32% of BEZ and ultimately expects to get dividends from its shareholding. He made some $ predictions on what it could be down the track.

The BEZ gold will be sold as sharia gold at a premium to gold price to Muslims. They have the Grand Mullah of Malaysia as Sharia consultant so that a Muslim certificate can be provided to Muslim buyers.

Quantum with sell either Australian (Perth Mint) or Malaysian (BEZ) bullion.
    They recently opened retail offices in China, Thailand and Indonesia.
    You can buy retail gold either using their Quantum app or via an autobank kiosk.
    Have a listen yourselves and see what else he said in broken English and make up your own mind as to what it all means for Quantum shareholders (let alone BEZ shareholders).

Last edited by ronme: 26/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.