SNT 6.67% 1.6¢ syntara limited

CP, anything is possible with this speculative stock.Biotechs...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    CP, anything is possible with this speculative stock.

Biotechs have taken a beating in the past 2 years, however some recent early signs of a slight turn around.

The fact that institutional investors have put in $10M is encouraging. They wouldn’t invest with eyes closed and one would anticipate they have done due diligence. Who knows whether they are truly long term, or a chance to make a profit in the short term. The potential of good news from clinical trials is genuine. Perhaps they have confidentiality clauses as part of their investment deal and have a greater appreciation (direct knowledge) of the strength of what the company is doing.

If you look at other recent biotech CRS like IMU and CHM, the SP took a battering falling below the SPP offered, but since recovered. Was that deliberate strategy from the big end of town to shake shares from retail investors and accumulate? Likely for both of those examples, especially IMU.

I’ll be holding off until closer to the closing date. If the SP is below the SPP I’ll take the cheaper option.

I will only invest what I’m prepared to lose, or an amount that I don’t need in the near future.

PDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.6K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 876421 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.